Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Using Him For Her Own Gain

EXT - POOL SIDE at HOTEL in MIAMI - DAY

Francesca, 56 year old woman, slightly overweight in a red bikini. Short died red hair.
Juan , 23 year old competitive swimmer, in a red Speedo.
They are sitting on the chairs next to each other in the hot mid day sun.

JUAN :     
Mom, most of my fellow swimming competitor's parents aren't as supportive as you are.

FRANCESCA: 
You are my only son, I wouldn't miss this for the world.

JUAN:      
Yes, you wouldn't miss this for the world and accompanying me during all my leisure time too.

FRANCESCA:
 Yes, I wouldn't miss your leisure time, and learning about the girls you might be interested in.

JUAN:      
Yes, learning about the girls, and chasing them away

FRANCESCA:
 Yes, chasing them away because none of them are good enough for you, Juan.

JUAN:      
Yes, none of them are good enough for me, and if I waited for the "good enough" girl I'll be single for ever

FRANCESCA: 
Yes and if you are single forever you'll have lots of time for your old mother.

JUAN:      
Yes, lots of time with you and swimming.

FRANCESCA:
 Yes, Swimming and time together doing things like baking, flower arranging, playing bridge.

JUAN:      
Yes, baking, playing bridge, and getting old and wasting my good looks.

FRANCESCA: 
Yes, wasting your good looks and being my arm candy at my social events.

JUAN:      
Yes, being arm candy at your social events and getting hit on by old women.

FRANCESCA: 
Yes being hit on by old women and dating them in order to help me get a seat on the City Center Flower Committee.

JUAN:      
Yes, you just are trying to use me to get a seat at the City Center Flower Committee and then throwing me away.

FRANCESCA: 
Yes, throwing you out and then you can find some trashy woman who won't respect you but just use you for her own gain!

JUAN:      
Yes, using me for her own gain and my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment