Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bathroom Confession

Int - Bathroom - night
Woman is washing her hands when she hears a voice out side the door.
Man: dear, I am so sorry to do this to you when you are in the bathroom in our favorite Irish pub, but I need to get this off my chest.

She looks worried into the mirror. 

Man: I am cheating in you, and I feel terrible. 

She grasps the sink and stares into the mirror with panic.

Man: I feel like we aren't connecting and I met Judy at a bar and she made me feel special again. 

Woman starts to cry.

Man: lately we haven't made love  and I cry at night and you don't seem to notice.

Woman sobs.

Man: you dont even look at me an more. 

Woman takes a deep breath and opens the door. She and the man look at eachother.

Man: Sorry, Ummm, hmm, guess this was the wrong bathroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment