Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The fuel pump loves you

EXT GAS STATION - DAY

Man pulls up to fuel pump and pumps gas
When he is done he looks a the fuel pump display screen.
The fuel pump displays: do you want to do you want a car wash? yes or no?
Man: no
The fuel pump: do you want a receipt?  yes or no?
Man:  no 
The fuel pump: can't you just please say 'yes' to something? yes or no?
The man looks puzzled for a few seconds
Man: no 
The fuel pump: All day long I take care of the needs of my customers without complaining! Please, I just want you to admit you love me and can't live without me. Can't you please pick yes? Yes or no?
Man: no, screw off
Man drives away and gives the fuel pump the finger.
The fuel pump: he'll be back, I've got something he can't live without!

No comments:

Post a Comment