Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Unique

EXT - STARBUCKS - SUNSET

Unique

Janet: (in Valley Girl accent) All the other little tables are taken. Can I sit here? I won't be long my boyfriend is coming to pick me up.
Janelle: (in identical Valley Girl accent) Yes, sure, I am only here for a few minutes too because my boyfriend is coming to pick me up.
Janet: I couldn't help but notice, your red dress is so cute!
Janelle: I was about to mention that your, your red dress is so cute too. Where did you get it?
Janet: Macy, what about you?
Janelle: Macys, size 5, what about you?
Janet: Yes, size 5 and what about your adorable red pumps?
Janelle: Nine West, where did you get your sweet red pumps?
Janet: Nine West too. And your Louis Vuitton is amazing.
Janelle: I love your Louis Vuitton also. Don't you just love being unique?
Janet: Soo much, by the way, your asymetical hair cut with the half red and half blonde hair dye job is so unique. Who did it for you?
Janelle: Daniel Snyder of Snyder's Unique Hair
Janet: Oh my gosh, he did my asymetical hair cut with the half red and half blonde hair dye job last week too!
Janelle: Yes it looks amazing. In fact here comes Daniel now.
Janet & Janelle at the same time: (to Daniel ) Hi my dear boyfriend!
Janet & Janelle look at each other in shock.

No comments:

Post a Comment