Friday, September 30, 2011

Draining People

INT - Restarant - Day

Three women sit and have lunch in a busy all you can eat salad place on a Thursday.

Suzanne: Jill just doesn't appreciate my efforts on her behalf.

Lynn: Oh, I am sorry sweetie, maybe its because Jealous of the time you spend with Bob.

Suzanne: Yeah, she definitely is. She really acts out when he and I leave her out of our conversations. But she also is very negative.

Laura: I hate negativity.

Lynn: Negativity is so draining.

Suzanne: She has a lot of issues with me going out without her.

Lynn: Thats so selfish. What does she think she's is?

Suzanne: Exactly, I think I give her so much of my attention and its not like shes the only person in my life.

Laura: We are here for your girl!

Suzanne: Ok, well when Jill's first birthday happens in two weeks you girls can come out and give me your support against that little brat so she doesn't take up all the attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment