Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hot or not

INT - Busy lunch room in office building
Darren and Cindy in their early twenties eat lunch at a small round table. Other tables have smiling office workers eating.

Darren: (laughing) And then when Bob farted I just broke down laughing.
Cindy: (laughing) I thought Adam was going to crack a smile. But he just kept talking.
Cindy: (Regaining her composure) by the way, did you See Adam's new assistant, I think his name is Sam.
Darren: yeah, he brought me the morning report.
Cindy: Yeah well really cute in fact I think he's pretty hot
Darren: I'm well you know I'm a guy so I can tell if a man is hot.
Cindy: (serious) just because your man doesn't mean that you can't tell whether a man is hot.
Darren: no I really just see a guy. I can't tell.
Cindy: that silly, I can tell you if any woman is hot or not.
Cindy turns to Sandy sitting at the next table
Cindy: Sandy, shouldn't a man be able to tell if another man is hot?
Sandy: Ovvvv couuurrrsee. That's cooooommon sehhhnse.
Cindy: See, Darren, anyone can judge if someone is hot or not.
Darren: I don't agree.
Sandy gets up from her table where she is sitting down with Joe and looks at Darren.
Sandy: what you?? Some kinda fooooool? Gettin all homophobic if you should admit that there could be a hoahhhhhht man? Hey, Joe, we've got a stuck up homophobic Sun of A Gun here who needs his attitude addddjusssteddd.
Joe: another one? We've just been up to our necks in 'em this week Sandy.
Joe takes out his black leather whip and starts whaling on Darren.
Cindy: Give it to him Joe! That will teach you to be a snob in this office!

Blackout

No comments:

Post a Comment