Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fashion Critic at a Celebrity Murder Trial

INT - COURT HOUSE - Evening

Trisha Pardashian is on trial for the murder of her boy friend Lar Rinn.

Jill Fruche is a fashion critic and she is covering the trial.

Atfer the first day of trial, Jill is being interviewed by Ralph the Channel 9 News reporter.

Ralph: 
Thanks Judy and Bob. As you said, I am here at the Court House for the trial of movie star, Trisha Pardashian for the murder of her movie star boyfriend Lar Rinn. I am here willl Jill Fruche, who is a fashion critic and actualy knows the defendant and the murder victim.

Ralph:
Jill, tell us what Trisha wore today.

Jill:
Trisha wore her famously indecent brand of clothing, Scarred Rose. She was decked out in a red lace blouse with a black leather bra under it. A black leather skirt with red lace hem. She wore red 5 inch heels. 

Ralph:
What is your opinion of how she looked?

Jill:
She looked guilty, as I am sure she will be found because she always treated Lar badly like he was a tankini from last season that she could throw away, until he came into fashion again. Then she'd play with his emotions.

Ralph: (nervously)
What I mean is, how do you think she looked as far as fashion.

Jill:
Trisha meant for the little red rose on her hat to imply she felt grief or loss over sweet innocent Lar's death, but I think it was too gawdy and actually indicated she was a slut and hoping to find a new boy friend. In fact I thinks when she dropped her small clutch on the judge she was flirting with him. 

Ralph:
Wouldn't it be better to let the jury decide if shes guilty?

Jill:
I know for sure shes guilty, and those badly dressed imbeciles in the jury box need to make sure that Trisha fries for murder.

Ralph:
How do you know she is guilty?

Jill:
Its so obvious by the way she struts along in those heels. What kind of woman grieving would where shoes like that and shake her butt like that?

Ralph:
What about the jury, hows their fashion?

Jill:
Those twelve rednecks were wearing cloths from last season at best and 10 to 15 years ago at worst. They wouldn't make it in the real world if they tried. And if they don't take into account that the murder weapon was in Trisha's handbag, they are worse than I had expected. I mean, come on, the evidence is so clear that Trisha had went to Lar's house, killed him with the turkey knife he keeps in the middle drawer, then she went home put the knife in her bag and got seriously drunk so that when the maid found her in the morning she'd have an alibi.

Ralph:
You seem to know a lot about the murder, and today is only the first day.

Jill:
I am just reading the evidence from the fashion, and I am very well equipt to read these folks because I've spent so much time at their parties being ignored as I sat in the corner. I know now they won't be ignoring me. Take that Trisha, you whore!

Ralph:
Wow, well this is Ralph covering the Trial of Trisha Pardashian, but if you ask me, we have the wrong woman on Trial. I think Jill is guilty based on her anger and jealousy and knowledge of the murder.

Jill:
Hey, you jerk, Do you want to end up like Lar? You better shut your yap. You dress like a farm hand.

Ralph:
Ack! Back to you Judy and Bob.

He runs away and she chases him.

No comments:

Post a Comment