Sunday, September 11, 2011

Does Kissing My Dad Count?

Does kissing my dad count?

INT - STARBUCkS - DAY

Saundra, 23, long wavy blonde and red streaked hair sophomore in a marketing undergraduate.
Tessi, 24, short brown hair, sophomore in the same marketing program.

They are studying together at Starbucks over ventis.

Saundra: (looking up from her calculous for business majors book) Oh my gosh, I forgot to tell you, Joe tried to kiss me on our first date last night!

Tessi: I never would have guess'd he'd try that.  He's so shy.

Saundra: Yeah, I totally turned my cheek and thanked him for a lovely date.

Tessi: I would have kissed him.

Suandra: What? You kiss guys on the first date? I mean you don't want to kiss someone unless you are sure they are dedicated.

Tessi: Yes, most of the time.

Saundra: Gez, how many guys have you kissed?

Tessi: Oh boy, are you serious? You want me to remember that?

Saundra: No way, you can't even remember? 

Tessi: How many have you kissed?

Saundra: Hmmm, four. But that doesn't include my dad

Tessi: Your dad? 

Saundra: Not with my dad included, four. But with my dad, and my brother, and my grandpa,... and my uncles, thats a lot more. 

Tessi: (shocked) How much kissing does your family do?

Saundra: Everyday.

Tessi: Oh my Gosh thats gross.

At that moment three good looking men walk into the Starbucks and walk by them. Tessi is distracted by them for a moment. Then Saundra who notices them jumps up and runs over to them.
She kisses each of them on the mouth long and hard. Then Saundra walks back to their little table and smiles.

Saundra: Thats my dad, my uncle and my brother.

Tessi: Wow, I'd kiss them too if they were related to me.

Saundra: Thats what all my friends say, but they are all mine.

As the three handsom men walked out, they each blew her a kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment