Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Lunch Time Announcement by and Ego Maniac

INT - Office Break Room - DAY

Henry:
I have announcement.

Jerry:
Oh no, not again.

Henry:
Yes, I know you are excited to hear it since last week when I announced the reason why I forgive you all for not getting me a "Best Coworker of the Month" gift last week' you all quickly ran out of the room to buy me something. I am still waiting for those gifts.

Susan:
Henry, please, give us a break. We are trying to eat lunch.

Henry:
This announcement is important and will impact your life today.

Larry:
Fine, just hurry it up. 

Henry:
Starting today, you may, if you wish, and I am sure you will wish to, put any and all chocolates, (dark swiss perferably) into this antique glass fish bowl which I've bought just for this purpose.

Susan:
Let me get this straight, you got a glass bowl for us to give you candy?

Henry:
(Loudly) INCORRECT! (resuming regular volume) I have purchased an elegant fish bowl for the use of Dark Chocolate, not Candy, which I hate. So please start placing the Dark Chocolates in the bowl starting tomorrow at 8:15 am. Unless of course you have some ready to give me now, which I'll accept.

Jerry:
You want us to throw chocolates into your fishbowl?

Henry:
(Loudly) INCORRECT, (resuming regular volume) Place the dark chocolates into the fish bowl gently. This is anique bowl made in Italy for the princess's favorite handmaid's daughter as a wedding gift. I bought it on ebay for $358.

Susan:
I think its ridiculous that you bought a $358 fish bowl for candy for your cube.

Henry:
(Loudly) INCORRECT, (resuming regular volume) I think its ridiculous that you call The Henry Domain as a "Cube." The Henry Domain has many fineries which cost much more than $358, so please stop being silly.

Jerry:
Your the one who is silly Henry!

Henry:
(Loudly) INCORRECT, (resuming regular volume) You are silly for not realizing my absolute brilliance in my plan. This ends my announcement. Please carry on with your foolish gossiping and chattering.

No comments:

Post a Comment