Thursday, September 15, 2011

The No Complaining Bet

 INT – restaurant – day

Bob short fat man with a bow tie and a white shirt
Samuel, tall thin man in high fashion black suit

Bob: I am so tired of eating at this diner. we come here on the all the time and the food is so boring and bland.
 Samuel: we don't have to come here
Bob: well if John didn't have that meeting right at 1 PM and every single day maybe we could go somewhere else.
Samuel: that's it!! I give up! you complain about everything. I think what you need to do is take a vow that you will not complain next 21 days.
Bob: that's easy!!
Samuel: I bet you five free lunches that you cannot do it on
Bob: deal
They shake
The waitress brings them their food.
Bob looks at his food and sees that he doesn't have as many fries off as Samuel.
Bob: hey, I don't , oops never mind
Samuel: ha, can't complain!
Bob: I am going to win, I always win bets!
Samuel: oh by the way, I got a promotion. So I'll be your new boss.
Bob: no way! That's totally unfair! I was next up for promotion!
Samuel: by the way, I didn't really get promoted
Bob: very funny
Samuel: but I got the next best thing, five free lunches!
Bob:oh, you play dirty, well last week I spit in your coffee , so I hope you enjoy you meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment