Thursday, September 22, 2011

How to be a good dad

EXT - PARK BENCH - SUNSET
DAD - in his 60's
SON - in his 40's

DAD:
Lovely evening
SON:
It would have been nice to have sat with you like this when I was 10 instead now that I am 40
DAD:
Yes it would have been nice, and I am making up for it now.
SON:
You are making up for it now. Today was the best day of my life.
DAD:
It was the best day of your life. We went to the fair.
SON:
The fair and road all the rides.
DAD:
All the rides and walked thru all the haunted houses.
SON:
And ate 5 hot dogs
DAD:
And 2 sticks of Cotton Candy
SON:
Your the best dad ever. Thank you
DAD:
I am the best dad ever, and your the best son ever.
SON:
If I had known the fair was so fun I'd have taken my four boys with us.
DAD:
They wont appreciate it. Wait till their 40
SON:
You are right, Dad, I'll follow your example and ignore them till they are 40.
DAD:
Good job, Son. Now lets go play night time paint ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment