Friday, September 9, 2011

Gold digger Or genius?

EXT – fishing boats on small lake – Day

Two men are sitting in the boat with fishing poles and hands one of them is Dr. George Stevens the second one is janitor at the same hospital that George Stevens works at. The janitor is named Sam Smith.
The two men sit there awkwardly quietly and they throw their fishing lines over the side of the boat.

George: (stiffly) it's a nice day.

Sam:  I am glad my little princess, Nancy, invited me out fishing with you. I think it's important for us to become friends now that our children are getting married.

George: yeah, good thinking. So you call Nancy your little princess still even though she us 27?.

Sam: yeah, she's is a princess and your son, Eric is perfect for her. 

George: How so?

Sam: well you being a rich doctor and him being a lawyer, she can live the life I promised she'd have when she snagged her self a rich man. 

George: so you raised your daughter to find a rich husband. What about the woman's lib movement, doesn't that count now a days? 

Sam: after being on the lower rungs of the society for my whole life as a janitorial engineer, I had to be honest with my little princess about how to have a good life.
 
Both men quietly fish for more than 5 minutes.
Gerorge: what about love?

Sam:  love is what fills your stomach. I told her thats all that matters. I've learned the hard way!! I didn't waste money paying for some fancy college, just raised her to find a rich man.

George: well I've got to hand it to you Sam, you're smarter than me. I spent 120 grand on Eric's law degree. Good job raised a genius.

Sam: (slaps George on the back) your a good guy, I am looking forward to lots of dinners, plays, football games and traveling with you, my new family!

No comments:

Post a Comment