Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Dinosaur CEO

INT - CEO OFFICE - DAY

CEO sits behind large golden desk with a gold covered bust of himself next to him.
The walls are lined with photos of him with world leaders and famous people. There is a painting of him with a huge naughty smile with Pamela Anderson sitting on his lap.
On his desk is nothing but a large white egg and a 5 year old boy. Both are staring at the egg seriously.

Boy: Dad, when's the dinosaur going to come out and play?

CEO: Very very soon, just keep your eye on it.

Boy: I am watching but it's not coming out!

CEO: Come on fraking Dino, or I'll break your egg shell right open and expose your naked flesh to the world.

The egg starts shaking. It starts rocking violently. It begins to roll towards the edge.
The boy squeals with delight. The CEO pushes the egg back into the middle of the desk.
Instead of a baby dinosaur emerging from the egg, a tiny clone of the CEO steps out of the broken egg shell and smiles. He is wearing a suit just like the CEO.

Tiny CEO: Hello. I am the CEO of a huge company and I will be rich forevehhh! Who are you all?

Boy: Daddy!! It's you daddy!! You are a Dinosaur!! Here, climb on my hand! Look, daddy. The tiny you fits in my hand!

CEO: Stop it!

CEO picks up the tiny CEO out of the boy's hand and bring him close to his face.

CEO: This is an abomination! I am going to fire the whole dinosaur cloning department, those idiots!

Tiny CEO: I am going to have slaves make clothes in factories where the EPA has no say in how much mercury and lead I pour into the water! I am going to take money from hard working people to pay for my luxuries. I am going to cover my desk in diamonds dug out by slaves and ...

CEO drops the tiny CEO on the floor and squished him under his $1000 dollar Italian shoes.

Boy: Daddy, You squished my pet!

Boy cries and touches the bloody stain on the wooden floor.

CEO: Don't worry about it, son. I'll hire a new department of paleontological biologists to clone us another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment