Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Man with all the Trophies

EXT - house - DAY 

Janice - 30 year old woman.
Lucy - 40 year old woman.
Frank - 40 year old man.

Janice and Lucy walk up the front door of Frank's house after noticing him moving in yesterday. They knock.

Lucy:
Your husband tried to hit on me again, Janice.

Janice:
I am so sorry, Lucy. I wish I could find a way of telling him he is an ass.

Lucy:
Me too.

The door opens.

Janice: 
Hello, my name is Janice, This is Lucy. We are your neighbors and I'd like to welcome you the neighborhood.

Frank:
Thank you. Do you want to come in? Its still messy, but its getting there.

Janice:
Sure.

They come in to the house. There are a few boxes sitting around on the floor but most of the house seems put together. The furnature is set up. 
Then they walk ito the living room from the hall way. All the walls are covered in trophies. Each trophy is indicates the owner is the first place. Each trophy has a different activity frozen in gold.
One has a man perminatly frozen with a bowling ball suspended behind him. Another shows a fly fisher man casting his line. Another shows a man giving a speech.

The women go up to each one examining them. For a long time they just go one by one speechless.

Lucy:
Wow. You are quite something. I am amazed.

Janice:
Yes. How in the world do you do it. 

Frank:
Well, I am a trophy designer and so I am very proud of each of my designs.

The women consider and nod.

Janice:
Can you make a trophy of anything?

Frank:
Yes, I often make them for friends for free.

The women consider and nod.

Janice:
Can you make me one for being first place cook at Springfield Cook off?

Frank:
Yes, of course!

Lucy:
I want one for being first place for Miss Springfield.

Frank:
Sure.

Janice:
I want one for my husband too. Can you do that?

Frank:
No problem. What do you want it to be for?

Janice:
First place Ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment