Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Doll to Prevent Premarital Sex

INT - LITTLE BOYS BEDROOM - DAY

Seven year old boy sits smiling on bed with a "My First Girlfriend" Life like doll. 

Choris sings: My First, my First, my Very Very First Best Friend doll. 

INT - LITTLE GIRLS BEDROOM - DAY

Little Girl sings: My First, my First My very very first boy friend doll.

Several girls hold the hands of a boy life like dolls and smile.

Little Boy sings: My First, my First My very very first Girl friend doll.

INT - LIVING ROOM - DAY

A little boy plays video games with a girl life like doll sitting next to him. He smiles at her.

INT - KITCHEN - DAY

Cut To boy sitting next to his doll at the table. He pulls her string from her neck. His mom is standing near by watching.

GIRLFRIEND DOLL: Hi my name is Mandy
boy smiles, he pulls the string again.
GIRLFRIEND DOLL: I am your new BFF
boy pulls the string again
GIRLFRIEND DOLL: Lets hold hands
he pulls the string again, he smiles
GIRLFRIEND DOLL: Lets make out behind the bleachers 
he pulls the string again
GIRLFRIEND DOLL: Oh no, I am pregnant
he pulls the string again, he looks worried.
GIRLFRIEND DOLL: Oh look, its a baby girl! Lets name her Sandy
he pulls the string again, he looks terrified. Mom smiles.
GIRLFRIEND DOLL: Please get a job so we can buy diapers and formula.
He begins to cry. he pulls the string again
GIRLFRIEND DOLL:  We can never go out because we have to take care of the  baby.
The boy pushes the doll off the chair and starts to sob. 
Boy: I never will have premaritial sex, Mom. I promise!
Mom: Good Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment