Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The Perfect Marriage

Two 20 something women sit in a Starbucks.
Jane: I can't wait to find the perfect man and get married and live happily ever after.
Gene: Me too. He will have green eyes and be very rich.
Jane: Mine will have blue eyes and will be very rich.
Gene: Yes and we will have 2 children. One boy named Addison, and one girl named Madison.
Jane: Oh nice, mine will be two girls named Avery and Ava. We are going to have a huge movie room and a huge walk in closet so I can put all my D&G and Bebe cloths.
Gene: My husband is going to go work in a huge office and have important meetings all day. I'll be able to stay home.
Jane: Mine will be an important government official and will have to travel a lot to meet world leaders. I also get to stay home and do important volunteer work.
Gene: Yes and we will live in a very nice gated community with a large pool in the back yard and a very very hot live in full time pool boy named Carlos.
Jane: Oh my live in full time pool boy is named Jose and he has long long black hair that he lets flow over his huge shoulders as he cleans and scrubs the pool all day.
Gene: Ohhh, Carlos has short hair, but he shaves symbols into it like a piece sign to match the large on one his chest.
Jane: Jose doesn't have any tattoos except one around his large shoulder, because it enhances it so so nicely.
Gene: Carlos will come in and have coffee with me and give me a massage because taking care of the kids makes my neck stiff.
Jane: Jose makes me coffee and then gives me a foot massage because my 5 inch heels make my toes cramp up.
Gene: Hmm. I just can't wait to get married.
Jane: Me too!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment