Tuesday, September 9, 2014

A New Type of Car Racing


On the street in a dark alley. Two teen age boys wearing large necklaces stand next to their cars. The sound of cars engines revving is in the back ground.

Tommy: I am going make you eat your own words.

Lance: You’re going to cry when I am done with you.

Tommy: I just got all my liquids checked and topped off.

Lance: I just had my tires rotated and balanced.

Tommy: I just put in an extra seat belt.

Lance: I got my wipers replaced.

Tommy: I took my 95 year old grandmother out for a drive and she said I was amazing.

Lance: I took my sister and her two twin 4 year olds out and they were laughing the whole time. You have no chance. I am going to beat you.

Tommy: Let’s settle this once and for all.

Both men get into their cars and start revving their engines.

Race announcer: Welcome to the Safe Drivers Competition! On your mark, get set, Go! May the safest driver win!

No comments:

Post a Comment