Monday, September 15, 2014

Naturals


Location: Coffee Shop

Mark: I am so broke.

Sam: Me too.

Mark: I read 15 books on saving and investing, but I just spend everything as soon as I can, and then more on my credit card.

Sam: I didn’t read any books on it. I just naturally spend everything as soon as I can and use my credit card.

Mark: People like you make me so mad.

Sam: Why?

Mark: Because I had to study hard so I would still do the wrong things, you just do them naturally!!! I bet you haven’t even read any books on exercise or eating healthy.

Sam: Exactly I never read a book on exercise or eating, and I am overweight, pre-diabetes, and I have high cholesterol.

Mark: I read all those books and I also am overweight and pre-diabetes. Why do I waste my time?

Sam: Right. Why do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment