Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Frugal Hipsters: Second Date

In a vegan restaurant .
Man: hmm the tofu chick-un looks tempting.
Woman: why eat things that look like meat?
Man: because we are suppose to enjoy meat.
Woman: wow.
Man: why are you so offended? Don't you crave meat?
Woman: I don't, sorry.
Man: you probably do.
Woman: when I age up meat at 5,
I never looked back.
Man: I wish I could eat meat almost every day.
Woman: I don't think we should see eachother again.
Man: just because I am honest about my feelings?
Woman: yes, it's going to cause problems one day.
Man: I have control over them, don't worry. I will be faithful to my vegan life style.
Woman: how can I trust you if you have these type of unnatural desires?
Man: I've nerver acted on them!
Woman: but if they are tearing you up inside it's just a matter of time.
Man: I'll be right back.
Man walks out side and next store to the Burger King and orders a whopper.
He scarfs it down and then returns.
Woman: where did you go?
Man: I had to get something out of my system.
Woman: ok, I am getting the 6 bean salad with seasoned pickels,
What about you?
Man: I am getting the chick-un. 

No comments:

Post a Comment