Saturday, September 6, 2014

Frugal Hipsters: First Date - part 2

Woman: also I picked these strawberries myself last year and froze them and put them into our lemon aid.
Man: this is incredible. What about the redish stuff?
Woman: this is home made tofu wings made in a crock pot.
Woman puts the food onto mismatched plates mismatched 
Man eats some of the food and drinks lemon aid.
Man: this is perfect.
Woman: yes I agree.
Man: you know what would make this better?
Woman: what? 
Man: gluten free no carb homemade bread.
Woman: does that exist?
Man: no but it would be awesome if it did.
Woman: well what else would make this awesome is if we had vegan beef brisket with no sugar BBQ sauce.
Man: does that exist?
Woman: no but it would be awesome if it did.
Man: I would love to eat a pile of fat free French fries!
Woman: I would love to eat a pile of grease less pulled pork.
Man: I would love to eat fat free sugar free blue berry cheese cake that was delicious!
Woman: I would love creamy dark chocolate chip ice cream with pecans but with no sugar or fat but actually tasty.
Man and woman sit back and stare at eachother queitly.
 Man: I question your dedication to nutrition and frugality.
Woman: I question yours.
Man: do we secretly want to eat expensive unhealthy food?
Woman: no that would be unthinkable.
Man: your right? Pass the salad please.

No comments:

Post a Comment