Thursday, September 4, 2014

Frugal Hipster


Location: Local tea shop

Normal Woman to the Frugal Hipster Woman: I got such a good deal on toothpaste at Publix yesterday.

Frugal Hipster Woman: I buy all my household products online.

Frugal Hipster Man sits nearby and turns around from his conversation and makes eye contact with the Frugal Hipster Woman: I only buy household products online that have been mostly used.

Frugal Hipster Woman turns to the man ignoring the Normal Woman: I only flush every 3 times.

Frugal Hipster Man: I take cold showers.

Frugal Hipster Woman; I take 2 minute showers.

Frugal Hipster Woman and Frugal Hipster Man get closer.

Frugal Hipster Man: I water down my toothpaste.

Frugal Hipster Woman: I reuse my floss.

Frugal Hipster Man: I reuse my mouthwash.

Frugal Hipster Woman and Frugal Hipster Man kiss.

Normal Woman: You guys need to get a room in a discounted apartment in a bad neighborhood together.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment