Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Addiction

Bob: Jill, you have that look in your eyes like when you stole my car to buy drugs.
Jill: Bob, you always walk around like you don't need anything. Try an addiction so you can understand the power of Need.
Bob: I need you Jill, that’s all.
Jill: You need me to need you. That doesn't count.
Bob: I need you to stay clean so you can live your life.
Jill: You would be bored out of your mind if I was clean. Who would you judge?
Bob: I want you to be in control of yourself.
Jill: You want to control me. You love that when I am high you can fully control me. And that when I am sober you can fully feel superior to me. You win no matter what.
Bob: I'd be happy if you were clean.
Jill: You'd be lost without me to take care of.
Bob: You'd be lost without me to take care of you.
Jill: I don't care if I am lost.
Bob: You need me. Tell me you need me.
Jill Cries
Bob: You don't even need to tell me. I know it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment