Friday, September 7, 2012

Obama 2012 Election Campaign Strategy Meeting

Setting: Obama 2012 Election Campaign Strategy Meeting
David Plouffe: You poll really well with woman.
Obama: Alright!
David: But your approval rating is still only 47%.
Obama: Uhg.
David: But don't worry, I have a new campaign strategy.
Obama: Hit me!
David: We need to get to the heart of woman.
Obama: Alright! How?
David: Mothers day.
Obama: Huh?
David: We give every mother a mothers day present!
Obama: Woah.
David: Yeah, exactly. It shows we really care about mothers. You know a lot of families can't afford to give their mothers a gift.
Obama: What shall we give them?
David: I think a $25 gift card to a local spa would be great.
Obama: Nice.....
David: The AD will have a Mom see the other Mom's get gifts and she will look sad. Then she opens her mail box and theres the card from you!
Obama: What a nice guy I am. This will help my numbers a lot.
Obama: Not to get all downers on you, but how are we going to pay for it?
David: No worries! We will tax the rich suckers!
Obama: Yay!!!
David: My pals at the Spa Owner's Alliance are going to love this boost to their business! Your totally going to get over 50% of the vote.
Obama: What was their donation to my PAC?
David: 2 Million!
Obama: You rock. Fist Pump!

No comments:

Post a Comment