Saturday, September 29, 2012

Marriage Money Advice

Setting: Two Sisters talk in a Coffee Shop.
Sister 1: I am so nervious about my up coming marriage to Larry.
Sister 2: Well 5 years of marriage has taught me a lot, do you want to know our secret to money management?
Sister 1: Ok, sure.
Sister 2: I spend it before he can.
Sister 1: Really?
Sister 2: Yeah, infact I can't give him any warning of any big purchases I am about to make because he'll spend it before me.
Sister 1: What about that time he bought the car without asking you?
Sister 2: Exactly, I totally messed up. He beat me that time.
Sister 1: I am so glad to have a wise sister to give me advice. Thank you, What about how to date other men while I am married?
Sister 2: OHH I have a lot of good tips on that....

No comments:

Post a Comment