Monday, October 1, 2012

The Confession

Setting: Confessional in a Roman Catholic Church.
Woman enters.

Woman: Forgive me father for I have sinned.
Father: Oh goodness, what this time?
Woman: This time I've done some very sinful things.
Father: Get on with it; there are others who have committed real sins.
Woman: At church yesterday I burped really loudly, and everyone around me looked at me crossly.
Father: 1.5 Hail Mary's, Have a good evening.
Woman: Oh Father! I have several more to confess.
Father: OK Go on.
Woman: I went to the rest room yesterday and I tinkled on the seat and I was in a rush so I didn't clean it up!
Father: On my goodness! Really? 2 hail mary's
Woman: Then when I got home my sister asked me to come over and help her clean out her closet, but I lied to her and told her I was too tired, but I wasn't. I just hate seeing all her nice cloths.
Father: For goodness sake! That’s not even worth bothering Mary over.
Woman: Next I sat down and read 51 shades of gray, and I really liked it.
Father: Pffftt are you done yet?
Woman: Ok thats all. Just to let you know, I got here late today because I accidentally hit a young pregnant woman with her two small children who were crossing the street because I was texting.

1 comment: