Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The Perfect Woman

A beautiful young woman with a beautiful young man stand in the kitchen middle-class house.
They kiss.

Mary : I love you Sam.
Sam: one day I'm gonna find the perfect woman who really completes me.
Mary: I made you your favorite breakfast
Sam eats The breakfast
Sam: she's going to be half Asian and half Icelandic.
Mary: I painted this painting of you to capture the way the moonlight shines in your eyes
Sam: she's going to speak five different languages and have a PhD in psychological biology.
Mary: I canceled my upcoming vacation so that I can stay home and watch your dogs when you go out of town for work
Sam: she's going to be 5'5 110 pounds and have won a yoga championship.
Mary: I updated your resume so that in case that job comes open you'll be ready for it.
Sam: She'll have parents who were in the Peace Corps and took her to live in eight different countries
Mary: I planned to romantic dinner tonight candles for a bath. When ever you get out of work I'll be ready.
Sam: when I finally meet my perfect woman she and I are going to have such a great life together. I will be so happy and fulfilled.
Mary: okay well I'm headed into court for a big case that I'm prosecuting today against a child murderer. I'll see you when you get home dear. I love you so much.
Sam: sure Mary thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment